Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (VYAPAM) invites application for the post of 14283 Constable & Assistant Sub Inspector Recruitment Test-2016. Apply Online before 11 May 2016.
Job Details :
Posts Name & No. of Vacancies :
- Constable (G.D) : 12006 Posts
- Constable (Driver) : 992 Posts
- Constable (Cook) : 384 Posts
- Constable (Barber) : 91 Posts
- Constable (Washerman) : 98 Posts
- Constable (Cobbler) : 47 Posts
- Constable (Water Carrier) : 176 Posts
- Constable (Sweeper) : 110 Posts
- Constable (Mason) : 66 Posts
- Constable (Bugler) : 35 Posts
- Constable (Tet Khalasi) : 28 Posts
- Head Constable (Computer) : 200 Posts
- Assistant Sub Inspector (Computer) : 50 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for VYAPAM Recruitment :
Educational Qualification :
For Constable : 10+2 Standard Examination pass from any recognized Board.
For Head Constable (Computer) : 10+2 Standard Examination pass in physics, Chemistry & Mathematics from any recognized Board and one years Diploma in Computer application.
For Assistant Sub Inspector (Computer) : Graduation in Computer or IT from any recognized University OR 3 years Diploma in Computer or IT.
Nationality : Indian
Age Limit : 18 to 28 years as on 01.08.2016.
Job Location : Madhya Pradesh
Selection Process : The selection will be made on the basis of performance in Online/ Offline test, Interview.
Application Fee : Candidates applying online have to pay Rs.500/- for General category candidates and Rs. 250/- for SC/ST and OBC candidates of MP and Rs.70/- for MP Online Portal Fee for all candidates fee can be pay through through MP Online (Kiosk)/ Net Banking/ Credit card/ Debit Card.
How to Apply VYAPAM Vacancy: Interested Candidates may apply online through www.vyapam.nic.in or www.mponline.gov.in from 12.04.2016 to 11.05.2016.
Important Dates to Remember :
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : 12.04.2016
Closing Date for Submission of Online Application : 11.05.2016
Starting Date for Making Corrections in Submitted Application Form :12.04.2016
Closing Date for Making Corrections in Submitted Application Form :16.05.2016
Date of Written Exam : 17.07.2016